Research Note - Crowd Media
The Advisors at Emerald Financial recently released a report on Crowd Media (ASX: CM8), here are some of the key highlights:
- $2.8m financial turnaround delivered in FY20 to be underlying EBITDA positive;
- Business transformation to re-position as an artificial intelligence (AI) company;
- Growth by partnership with establishment of the AI Alliance with leading AI players around the world;
- Talking Head Platform on track for commercialisation in 2022;
- Consistent development updates delivered to the market;
- Crowd’s ownership of the Q&A platform to form the ‘engine’ that will power the Talking Head platform;
- Start-up profile but with $12+ million revenue being generated by Crowd’s existing technology;
- Pivoting from B2C model to B2B with commencement of first SaaS licensing deal in April 2021;
- Conversational commerce market in the US is estimated to reach USD $130 billion by 2025;
- Net tangible asset backing for each Crowd share has improved by a factor of 11.75x from 0.08 cents to 0.94 cents per share;
- High takeover target possibility with voice-to-audio capabilities non-existent in the current market that has huge valuations on text-only AI.
To download it in full for free, simply register in the form provided.
*CM8 has engaged Principal IR, which is a related entity to Emerald Financial, on retainer to assist with Investor Communications. Director/s of Emerald Financial Group hold shares in CM8.